Kite boarding? Tick. Pristine waters? Tick. Bahamas? Tick. Sailing holiday onboard a beautiful catamaran? Tick. All of the above in one trip? Tick tick tick!
We have an incredible offer for all of you kite boarding, sun worshiping, holiday loving folk out there! Come join us on a 7-day kite boarding and sailing holiday in Abacos, Bahamas from the 5 – 12 November 2016. You have the chance to join a flotilla, which is a group of yachts all traveling together, following the path of a professional kitesurfer, Brock Callen, who will show you to of the best sailing and kite surfing spots in this spectacular location. On this sociable holiday you will have the chance to mix with like-minded holidaymakers on other yachts in the group, whilst also enjoying some private time to take in the scenery on the pristine Bahamian coast.
The flotilla (read more about flotillas here), will be headed up by a lead yacht and crew, who will be there to assist the less confident of sailors in the group, as well as arranging group activities for those who feel like being adventurous. Day times will be spent soaking up some rays, whilst partaking in some kite boarding for those who are up to it, whilst others can enjoy some snorkeling in the pristine waters or exploring the local areas. Come evening time, you will be able to hop onto land to sample some local cuisine at the nearby restaurants and bars, either socializing with others in your flotilla, or else spending some private time with your family or friends.
The sailors out there can use this holiday to improve their skills, whilst those that would prefer a more laid back holiday, can hire a skipper to take care of navigating their yacht, while they relax and sip on an ice cold G&T.
The stunning yacht available to charter is a 4 cabin Leopard 44 catamaran with en-suite bathrooms for maximum privacy. This spacious boat has ample interior entertainment and galley (kitchen) space, as well as plenty of deck space to relax on. It has air-con for those moments when you feel like cooling down and one of her main boast-worthy qualities, is her stability on the water.
For those of you who are not experienced sailors, not to worry – you have the option of hiring a skipper to sail the yacht for you, whilst the experienced sailors out there, can charter the yacht bareboat. For those who are not fussed about sharing a yacht with other holiday makers, or for those who are on a budget but still want to experience this incredible holiday, you can also just hire a cabin onboard one of the yachts, meaning you have the privacy of your own cabin and bathroom, whilst being able to socialize and meet new friends.
Here are some highlights of your itinerary:
- Start off in the stunning Marsh Harbour, where you will have your flotilla briefing and will meet the others travellers in your flotilla, whilst taking in the scenery and sipping on ice-cold beverages.
- Get your camera ready for breathtaking world famous romantic sunsets at Sunset Beach on your second evening.
- Take in the unique wildlife, architecture and restaurants (try their lobster!) of Green Turtle Cay, as well as a visit to No Name Cay or Piggyville, where you will be able to feed and stroke the semi feral pigs that frequent the beaches.
- At Tahiti Beach you will be able to wallow and sunbathe on the partially submerged paradisiacal beach.
- Visit one of the world’s oldest kerosene lighthouses at Elbow Cay.
- Enjoy the pristine sands and lush jungle of Coco Beach (aka one of National Geographic’s top 10 beaches).
To go on a picture tour of this stunning area, click here.
If this sounds too good to be true, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Hurry! There are only 5 of these yachts available!
*Please note: Kite board equipment and taxes are not included in the fee.
Photo credit: Inmotion Kitesurfing | Sunsail